2.2

I paid over $300 for a wireless pet fence system from FlexPetz.com on October 2, 2015. I spent several days trying to decide on the best system, and I spent quite a long time chatting with the company's "pet fence expert" online before committing to purchasing it. I told him I have a heavily wooded backyard and was concerned the fence wouldn't work for me, and he assured me it would be fine.

When the system arrived, I unpacked everything and read the instructions, which clearly stated the system will NOT work with heavily wooded yards. Great! So back to the drawing board to find an affordable containment solution for my dog.

After securing an alternate (and much pricier) traditional fencing system, I contacted the FlexPetz company via email November 28, 2015 to explain the situation and let them know I needed to return the system that I never used and would not be able to use. I received a very prompt and unprofessional reply:

"There is a 30 day time frame for returns, and you order succeeds that time frame. We will not be able to process a return for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience."

Now I will have to try to sell this system online and hopefully recoup at least some of the $313 it cost me. Too bad it came in plastic childproof packaging that I had to destroy to get into it (now I think I know why it comes that way), I can't imagine many people will be anxious to spend $300 for something that's not even in the original package. Don't ever buy anything from FLEXPETZ.COM. They lied to make the sale and then refused to let me return it when it wouldn't work for me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with being able to chat with someone prior to my purchase and stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to about whether the product would work for me and not being permitted to return an unused item. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of petsafe stay and play wireless fence and associated monetary loss in the amount of $313. Flexpetz needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned petsafe stay and play wireless fence in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flexpetz.

Had an Experience with Flexpetz?

Comments

Readfield, Maine, United States #1297865

Can you tell me the name of the system you bought please? I am in a heavily wooded area and am looking at the sport dog system.